IT Support AnalystPepperells
Working in an established team, the role will involve developing knowledge and relationships with colleagues to ensure problems and issues are dealt with promptly and correctly. The role also spans 1st and 2nd line aspects, with some issues requiring detailed investigation.
- Responsible for providing direct support to the company’s users, taking full responsibility for all issues logged and ensuring they are resolved/investigated within established guidelines.
- Where required conduct detailed troubleshooting into problems which are reported.
- Ensure incidents are logged and investigated according to the company’s guidelines.
- Escalate where necessary to internal and external parties
- Manage time effectively to ensure enough time is given to investigate problems.
- Deployment and maintenance of software and hardware to company users.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the company’s systems and processes.
- Create end-user documentation where required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an IT support role.
- Self-motivating and good with prioritisation and time management.
- Ability to develop own knowledge of new products and systems.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of software packages including Microsoft Windows Server, Windows 10 & Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of server hardware and virtualisation technologies preferred but not essential.
- Experience of working in a law firm or legal environment would be preferred but not essential.
- Current valid UK driving licence with access to own vehicle for inter-office travel
Please send your CV and a short covering letter outlining why you stand out from the crowd to email@example.com