Civil Litigation SolicitorPepperells
Job Purpose / Main Duties:
The successful candidate will join our busy civil department.There is a full and varied existing caseload for the successful candidate
- You will ideally have at least 2 years PQE.
- Understanding of and commitment to Pepperells values and ethos (E).
- Very good interpersonal skills, demonstrating maturity and professionalism in all dealings. Able to deal sympathetically and appropriately with clients and to show empathy with them (E).
- First class communications skills ” able to communicate clearly and appropriately, both orally and in writing (E).
- Able to work effectively in a team (E).
- Ability to make decisions appropriate to this level of work (E) .
- Adept at using IT, with ability to use Microsoft applications, familiarity with programmes such as Word and Outlook and a willingness to use computer systems to their optimum potential (E).
- Proven ability to undertake thorough research (D).