The successful Commercial Solicitor will join a specialist team managing a challenging and rewarding caseload of matters for a small, medium and large business client base.
On a day to day basis Solicitors will be involved with the drafting of shareholder agreements, act on company formations, commercial contracts and advise on IT and IP matters. Expect stimulating work generated by broad client base of ambitious and really interesting clients with business interests at home and abroad.
- Minimum of 5 years experience (E).
- Understanding of and commitment to Pepperells values and ethos (E).
- Very good interpersonal skills, demonstrating maturity and professionalism in all dealings. Able to deal sympathetically and appropriately with clients and to show empathy with them (E).
- First class communications skills ” able to communicate clearly and appropriately, both orally and in writing (E).
- Able to work effectively in a team (E).
- Ability to make decisions appropriate to this level of work (E) .
- Adept at using IT, with ability to use Microsoft applications, familiarity with programmes such as Word and Outlook and a willingness to use computer systems to their optimum potential (E).
- Proven ability to undertake thorough research (D).