Here at Pepperells we work along side many charitable organisations with national and local reputations. Our specialist services in commercial, company law, employment and property law allow our clients access to several sectors throughout our working relationship.
Pepperells sponsor many charitable events every year and our team of partners and solicitors have first-hand experience within the charitable sector by chairing committee boards, volunteering and working alongside charities.
Each charity has to comply with the standards and requirements set out by the Charity Commission. Setting up and running a Charity can be strenuous and demanding at times, this is where we can provide you with our specialised knowledge and services within this area of law.
Here are a few of our services we can offer to you or your charity;
- The formation and registration of a charity
- Contract advice
- Volunteer and Employment advice
- Regulatory and compliance advice
- Fundraising and tax advice
- Debt recovery matters
- Property advice for events and charity premises
- Intellectual property rights for the branding and image of your charity
- Trustees’ duties and compliance
- Administration of funding through wills and probate